Benefits and Improvements
• Adds real-time Eye AF for animals
-Detecting human and animal eyes simultaneously is not supported
-Depending on the environment, animal type, and the movement of the animal, eye detection may not be possible
-Refer to the Help Guide for additional information on updated functions
• Adds support for the RMT-P1BT wireless remote commander (sold separately)
• Improves the overall stability of the camera
ILCE-6400 System Software (Firmware) Update Ver. 2.00 )
306.8 MB (306,772,955 bytes)
MAC | WIN
MAC USERS PLEASE NOTE:
All the latest Sony Firmware Updates are only compatible with Mac OS 10.12-10.14
You must first run UpdateSettingTool and follow the prompts to run it.
[UpdateSettingTool replaces Mac OS 10.13 Driver Loader from earlier firmware versions.]
1. Make sure the camera’s USB Connection is set to Mass Storage
2. WITHOUT CONNECTING THE CAMERA, Click on UpdateSettingTool.
3. Once you see this message, connect the camera.
4. When the above message goes away, click on the Resources Folder, click on “SystemSoftwareUpdater” and follow prompts to begin the firmware update.
Before Updating Firmware Please Read:
Bulletproof Guide to Sony Camera Firmware Updates
Order Sony a6400 from B&H Photo | Amazon
The post Sony Releases a6400 Firmware Update 2.00 Adds Animal Eye AF appeared first on Portrait Photographers Miami l Celebrity Portrait Photography Florida.